Already have an account?
- If you do not have an account, please fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your own contact info, and enter the name of the person you are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title of the work you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, enter a separate submission for each piece. Fiction: submit a maximum of 2 files, one story in each. Creative Nonfiction: submit a maximum of 2 files, one essay in each. Poetry: no unsolicited poetry submissions are being taken at this time.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file (.rtf or .doc format) and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field. Please note: Submission Manager will only allow you to enter one file at a time. That file should contain only one essay or story. This process must be repeated for each piece submitted.
- If you wish, you may fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send (such as a bio), then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done. You will be asked if you want to submit another file. If you do, click on the prompt, and enter another file.